Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Good Gaming

A little over a month ago, I acquired an Xbox 360. Barring the Red Ring of Death (so far, so good), it's really a pretty good system. The games are good, and the online features are nice, but this past weekend, I discovered something great about the 360. It introduced my TV to my PC, and they've been good friends ever since. I've got a wireless network set up at my house, and the 360 is able to use that network to access the photo, music, and video files that I have saved on my PC. In other words, I can watch all of the cool videos on my hard drive from the most comfortable seat in the whole house - my sofa.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun. Isn't it amazing what can be accomplished by technology nowadays?

    I'm glad that their friendship is taking off!

    ReplyDelete