Monday, May 26, 2008

New music for ya

A friend of mine, who's been experimenting with music for ages, has recently made some of his compositions available online. His nom de plume is Swaying Smoke, and the music is quite good. No, I'm not just saying that as a friend - I really do like what he's done. For lack of a better description, I'll call his sound "dark ambient." It's soothing and somewhat trippy, but it has a certain dark undertone to it. If you're interested, check it out on his myspace page. On a (kinda, sorta) related note, I also have a Myspace music page. This is for a rather small music project that I created several years ago based on mixing various music loops/sound clips. Check it out here. Dancin' Homer" has proven to be particularly popular among my friends... (this blog entry has been proofread by my wife)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks, man.

    Your album, "Album," is a classic at my house. Especially Dancin' Homer. My daughter LOVES that song. I play it once and have to repeat it over and over...good thing it's a good song.

    ReplyDelete